PFRDA Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) – 05 Posts
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A).This year, total No. of vacancies for Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) recruitment's Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) posts is 05.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA), Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) Vacancies
- Candidates can apply online only from 16-06-2020 to 31-07-2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to go to PFRDA’s website and open the link “Careers”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification titled “PFRDA - RECRUITMENT OF OFFICER GRADE ‘A’ (ASSISTANT MANAGER) – 2020” and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- Choose the tab "Click here for New Registration"
- Fill the online registration form and pay application fee.
|20 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)|
|No. of Vacancies||05|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 28150/- – Rs. 55600/-|
- Payment Mode: Online
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted)
|Sr No||Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Manager (General) (Officer Grade A)||03||Rs. 28150/- – Rs. 55600/-||Master's Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor's Degree in Law OR Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from a recognized University.|
|2||Assistant Manager (Legal) (Officer Grade A)||02||Rs. 28150/- – Rs. 55600/-||Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.|
- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 30-04-2020.
- Bachelor's Degree (Engg/ Law)
Selection ProcessThe mode of selection will consist of two-stage process Phase I and Phase II. Phase I consisting of Online examination and Phase II consisting of Group Discussion and Interview.
- Start Date of Application: 16-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 31-07-2020
- Date of Exam: Will be intimate shortly.
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|