NLCIL Recruitment 2020 : Assistant Manager (Survey) – 15
NLCIL has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Survey) .This year, total No. of vacancies for NLCIL recruitment is 15.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|18 March 2020|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Survey)|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu & Uttar Pradesh.|
|Pay Scale||40000 – 140000|
- As per rules
- Last Date to Apply: 07-04-2020
NLC India Limited, a premier Navratana Central Public Sector Enterprise is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining (Lignite & Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the posts under various heads for its various projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of solar / wind power projects/sites including its subsidiaries and Joint Ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL) Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL) Uttar Pradesh. More details mentioned below in this article:-
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 18-03-2020.
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 07-04-2020.
- Application & Processing Fee:-
- UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) candidates:- Rs. 854/-
- SC /ST / PwBD/ Ex-servicemen candidates:- Rs. 354/-
NLCIL Recruitment Vacancies:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|1||Assistant Manager (Survey)||15||40000 – 140000|
NLCIL – Academic Qualification Required:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|1||Assistant Manager (Survey)||Diploma in Mining or Mining & Mine Survey or Mine Survey and Mine Surveyor’s certificate.|
Application Process:- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for the available positions by visiting the official site of NLCIL. Candidates are required to submit a scanned copy of the below-mentioned documents.
- Recent passport size Colour photograph.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature.
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet).
- Copy of AADHAR Card
- Proof for possessing notified Qualifications.
- Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL /
- Disability Certificate in case of PwBD candidates.
- Proof for Ex-servicemen.
- Copy of latest Pay Slip or Pay Certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
Candidates are advised to take the print out of the application form for future references.
Method of Selection:- Selection of candidates will be based on the Personal Interview. Minimum qualifying marks in the personal interview will be 50% for General (UR) / EWS and 40% for OBC (NCL) / SC/ST candidates.
Important Links for NLCIL Recruitment:-
|Official Website||Visit Now|