NIOT Recruitment 2020 – Technician/- 05 Posts
National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT Recruitment) has announced notification for the recruitment of Technician/Scientist .This year, total No. of vacancies for National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT Recruitment) recruitment's Technician/Scientist posts is 05.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT Recruitment) , Technician/Scientist Vacancies
- The application form is available online on the NIOT website. The candidate has to fill the application online and upload a recent passport size photograph (to enable the issue of admit card for appearing test) latest by 07.09.2020 Upon submission, an online Registration Number will be provided by the system.
- After allotment of Registration Number, the candidate has to take a print out of the application and send the same duly signed along with self-attested copies on the following address within 07 days:-
Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100, India.
|10 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT Recruitment)|
|No. of Vacancies||05|
|Pay Scale||Rs 19900 to Rs 216600|
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Scientist – F (Electrical)||01||Rs. 131100 - 216600||B.E/B.tech in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Technology in relevant subject from a recognized University|
|Scientist – C (Civil)||01||Rs. 67700 - 208700||B.E/B.tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University|
|Scientist – B (Mechanical / Marine)||01||Rs.56100 - 177500||B.E/B.tech in Mechanical / Marine Engineering from a recognized University|
|Scientist – B (Civil)||01||Rs.56100 - 177500||B.E/B.tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University|
|Technician – Grade – A (Electrician / Instrumentation)||01||Rs.19900 - 63200||ITI course in the trade of Electrician/Instrumentation|
- Scientist – F (Electrical): 50 years.
- Scientist – C (Civil)/Scientist – B (Mechanical / Marine) : 40 years.
- Scientist – B (Civil): 35 years.
- Technician – Grade – A: 30 years.
- ITI/B.E/B.tech (relevant discipline)
- The selection of the eligible candidates will be done through Test/Interview.
- The preliminary screening of the applications will be based on the candidate’s qualifying credentials against the essential requirements.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview.
- Last Date to Apply: 07-09-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|