National Institute of Biomedical Genomics – Technical Associate – 09 Posts
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) has announced notification for the recruitment of Technical Associate/Project Coordinator & Other.This year, total No. of vacancies for National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) recruitment's Technical Associate/Project Coordinator & Other posts is 09.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG), Technical Associate/Project Coordinator & Other Vacancies
Candidates are required to submit applications through online mode. Here are the step by step guidelines to fill online application form:-
- Visit the official site of NIBMG OR (click here for direct link).
- Select the appropriate advertisement under the "Announcement section".
- It will redirect you to "Application Link"
- Fill the online application with relevant details and submit it.
|01 August 2020|
|Recruitment Board||National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG)|
|Post Name||Technical Associate/Project Coordinator & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||09|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Pay Scale||73,500 to 78,750|
- Application Fee: No Fee
|Sr No||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification|
|1||Business Development Officer||01||MBA from a reputed organization.|
|2||Project Coordinator (Finance)||01||M.Com or equivalent.|
|3||Computational Laboratory Manager||01||PhD in Statistics/Informatics/Computational Biology related discipline.|
|4||Technical Associate||06||MSc or equivalent or BSc with 3 years of laboratory experience in Genetics/Life Sciences/Biochemistry/related discipline|
- Business Development Officer: Minimum 5 years experience in business development/marketing in life science industry.
- Project Coordinator (Finance): Minimum 3 years of experience in the industry.
- Computational Laboratory Manager: Minimum 5 years’ experience in computational analysis of massively parallel DNA sequencing data.
- Technical Associate:
- Minimum 5 years of experience of working in high-throughput genomics platforms
- Minimum 3 years of laboratory experience in Genetics/Life in the case of B.Sc
- The selection of eligible candidates will be done through Interviews.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Online Interviews.
- The decision of NIBMG in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, or rejection of the application, mode of selection, and conduct of interviews will be final and binding on the candidates. In exceptionally meritorious cases, the eligibility requirements may be relaxed by competent authorities relaxed by the competent authority.
- Start Date of Application: 30-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 18-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|