Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 3557 Office Asst, Copyist & Other Posts
Madras High Court has announced notification for the recruitment of Various Vacancy.This year, total No. of vacancies for Madras High Court recruitment's Various Vacancy posts is 3557 Posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Madras High Court , Various Vacancy Vacancies
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
|19 April 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||Various Vacancy|
|No. of Vacancies||3557 Posts|
- Payment Mode: Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking
- For BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others : Rs. 500/- for each post
- For SC/ ST/ Differently abled Persons & Destitute Widows of all castes: NIL
|Office Assistant cum full time Watchman||01|
|Scavenger /Sanitary Worker||01|
|Night watchman cum Masalchi||108|
|watchman cum Masalchi||15|
|Waterman & Waterwomen||01|
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for reserved categories (i.e. SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBC& DC/ BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes: 35 Years
- For Most Backward Classes/ De notified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims) and Backward Classes (Muslims): 32 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for For Others/ Unreserved categories: 30 years
- For Office Assistant & Copyist Attender Posts: Candidates Should possess 8th Class
- For Remaining Posts: Candidates should be able to read & write Tamil.
- Selection will be based on the Written test & Interview.
- Last Date to Apply: 06-06-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|