Defence Jobs in India 2020
If you have the passion to serve your nation then we’ve got you covered. Here at jobs2you.in, we have listed the latest Recruitment Notification of Defence Jobs available in India.
Government Defence Jobs in India have always been a center of attraction for youngsters due to nature of job and high salary package. A large number of candidates are inducted annually through various entrance exams into Indian Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force). UPSC takes two phases of each of National Defence Academy (NDA) and Combined Defence Services (CDS) exams each year for Intermediate pass and Graduates respectively.
Here is the list of various Defence Jobs:-
Indian Army is a land-based branch of Indian Armed Forces. Indian Army is the second-largest standing army in the world, which makes it the biggest job opportunity in Defence jobs in India.
Basically, there are two types of jobs one can get in Indian Army: Sepoy and Lieutenant.
- Joining as Sepoy:- Candidates can join the Indian Army as Sepoy through Army Rallies being organized all over in India.
- Joining as Lieutenant:- Candidates can join as Lieutenant after clearing NDA, 10+2 Tech, NCC Special Entry, Short Sevice Commission, Indian Military Academy, CDS etc.
Candidates can join the Indian Air Force as an Officer or as an Airman.
- Joining Air Force as Officer:- There are three branches of Indian Air Force Flying Branch, Ground Duty (Technical) Branch and Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branch. Candidates can join one of these branches as per his preference.
- Joining Air Force as Airman:- To join the Defence job of Indian Air Force as Airmen. Candidates can write the entrance exam and join the Air Force as Airmen Group X or Airman Group Y.
Candidates can join the Indian Navy as Officers, Sailors or as Civilian job.
- Joining as Officer:- Candidates can join Indian Navy as Officer through below-mentioned modes:-
- UPSC conducted NDA, CDS Exam or NCC Entry.
- Direct Entry Permanent Commission / Short Service Commission.
- University Entry Scheme.
- Joining as Sailor:- Candidates are required to clear a written exam to join the Indian Navy as Sailor.
- Joining as Civilian:- Tradesman Mate (TMM), Chargeman (Mechanic) and Chargeman (Ammunition Explosive) are three trade. One of these trade can be joined as a civilian.
Eligibility criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Height Requirements for different Defence Exams are different depending upon Recruitment Board as well as depending upon Position. To know the exact details about the eligibility criteria just click on the job notification link and get the Complete eligiblity details.
Here at jobs2you.in, we’re also listing all upcoming Defence Sector Jobs. Search and find the latest Defence Sector jobs in Indian Navy, Air force, Indian Army, DRDO, ICG- Indian Coast Guard, BSF- Border Security Force, ITBP- Indo-Tibetan Border Police, CISF- Central Industrial Security Force and CRPF- Central Reserve Police Force here. Stay updated with latest Defence Jobs Recruitment Notifications and Get the best career at the earliest and fulfill your passion.
You can also subscribe to our daily E-mail Feeds for the latest defence jobs updates.
Click here to Subscribe.
Check out the Defence Jobs Below:-