KVIC Recruitment for Senior Consultant : Available Positions :- 15
KVIC has announced notification for the recruitment of Senior Consultant.This year, total No. of vacancies for KVIC recruitment is 15.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|08 March 2020|
|Post Name||Senior Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Pay Scale||Rs.30,000 to Rs. 40,000|
- Post-Graduation Degree
- Last Date to Apply: 06-03-2020
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a Statutory Body established by an Act of Parliament and functioning under the administrative control of Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (Government of India). In order to accelerate future growth and transformation challenges, KVIC invites Online Applications from willing candidates willing to work as “Senior Consultants”.
More details about KVIC Recruitment like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Vacancies, etc are mentioned below:-
- Last Date for Online Registration of Applications: 06-03-2020.
- Application Fee : None.
KVIC Recruitment – Vacancies:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|1||Senior Consultants||15||Rs.30,000 to Rs. 40,000|
KVIC Recruitment – Academic Qualification Required:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Essential Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Consultants||Post-Graduation Degree and minimum of 5 years of experience in the respective field.||Max. 39 years|
Process to Apply :
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of KVIC site ( Apply Now ).
- Candidates are required to apply On-line by visiting the KVIC website and going to the tab “VACANCIES” on the KVIC website.
- Candidates are needs to sign up first with their valid Mobile Number.
- The One-time Password and login details will be sent to the registered mobile number, so candidates are advised to verify the correctness of the mobile number before proceeding.
- The candidate should now login with the password and fill up all the information asked in the on-line form about himself/herself correctly and complete the Registration.
- Candidates are required to keep the print out of application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- On the basis of qualification and experience, the candidates will be shortlisted and called for interview. Based on the qualification, experience, and performance in the interview, the candidate shall be offered specific
engagement on a contractual basis. Before applying, candidates must ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of application.
Important Links for KVIC Recruitment:-
|Official Website||Apply Now|