Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: 60 Asst. Professors, Instructor, & Other Vacancy Apply Online
Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Instructor, Assistant, Personnel Manager & other posts .This year, total No. of vacancies for Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC) recruitment's Assistant Professor, Instructor, Assistant, Personnel Manager & other posts posts is 60 posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC) , Assistant Professor, Instructor, Assistant, Personnel Manager & other posts Vacancies
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
|10 April 2021|
|Recruitment Board||Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Instructor, Assistant, Personnel Manager & other posts|
|No. of Vacancies||60 posts|
- No application fee is required.
|Assistant Professor in Surgical Gastroenterology||02|
|Assistant Professor in Electronics||01|
|State Mass Education and Media Officer||01|
|Organiser for Sports in Schools||01|
|Instructor in Secretarial Practice and Business Correspondence||01|
|Architectural Draftsman Grade I||03|
|Draftsman Gr I/Overseer (Civil)||13|
|Lecturer in Computer Engineering||14|
|Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering – Technical Education (Govt. Polytechnics)||02|
|Worker/Plant Attender Grade III||47|
|Lower Division Clerk||10|
|Fireman Gr. II||02|
|Technician Grade-II (Electronics)||01|
|Electrician Gr. II||01|
|Full-Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)- LPS||03|
- Check in official notification details.
- Assistant/Auditor -A Degree in any faculty from a recognised University or its equivalent.
- Assistant Professor in Surgical Gastroenterology: M.Ch.(Surgical Gastroenterology)/ DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology); Three years Physical Teaching Experience or such other teaching experience as prescribed by the Medical Council of India. Permanent Registration under State Medical Council.
- Assistant Professor in Electronics – Masters Degree in the subject concerned with at least 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record; Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge of Malayalam.
- Scientific Officer – First or second class M.Sc., in Analytical Chemistry of a recognised University.
- Organiser for Sports in Schools– Bachelor in Physical Education (B.PED) from a recognized university.
- Assistant / Auditor-Must have passed SSLC or its equivalent.
- Selection Will be based on the written test & interview.
- Last Date to Apply: 05-05-2021
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|