ITI Limited Recruitment 2020 : Finance Executive/Finance Executive – Trainee/HR Executive – Trainee : Last Date :- 20-04-2020
has announced notification for the recruitment of Finance Executive/Finance Executive-Trainee/HR Executive - Trainee.This year, total No. of vacancies for recruitment is 33.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|10 April 2020|
|Post Name||Finance Executive/Finance Executive-Trainee/HR Executive - Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||33|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18000/- / Rs. 40230/-|
- Last Date to Apply: 20-04-2020
The Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) the Country’s multi-unit Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications is all set to scale greater heights and reach unexplored realms. ITI Limited has vast expertise and experience of manufacturing legacy as well as new generation telecom products. From the digital switches to the GSM BTS, ITI has the state of the art infrastructure to manufacture any telecom & electronics product. The Company is one of the country’s leading total solutions provider in telecommunications. ITI Limited is looking for Fresh professionally qualified candidates for HR and Finance Departments of Units/Offices across India. Here is complete details about the recruitment.
- Last Date for Online Application: 20-04-2020.
- Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
ITI Limited Recruitment – Vacancies:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|1||Finance Executive||09||Rs. 40230/-|
|2||Finance Executive – Trainee||08||Rs. 18000/-|
|3||HR Executive – Trainee||16||Rs. 18000/-|
ITI Limited Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria:-
|Sr No||Post Name||Age Limit||Mandatory Qualification|
|1||Finance Executive||28||CA/ICWA Passout|
|2||Finance Executive – Trainee||28||MBA with Finance specialization or equivalent course from institute/universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities|
|3||HR Executive – Trainee||28||Post Graduate Degree in HR/Social work with a specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial relations/HR, MBA with specialization in HR or its equivalent course from institute/universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.|
Application Procedure:- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are required to submit hard-copies of application along with required documents as per the list below. Without hard copies of application with relevant documents candidates will not be included in the shortlist. Hardcopy of documents need to be sent on the below-mentioned address.
Additional General Manager – HR,
F29, Ground Floor, Dooravani Nagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560016
List of Required Documents:-
- Self Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational
Qualification and self-attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate.
- SC/ST category candidates should attach the self-attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach the self-attested photocopy of valid
OBC NCL certificate.
- EWS Candidates should attach the self-attested photocopy of valid Income and Asset certificate.
- PWD category candidates should attach the self-attested photocopy of valid disability certificates.
- Ex-Service Category candidates should attach the self-attested copy of the service Certificate.
- In the case of candidates from Government / Quasi-Government / PSU, ‘No objection letter’.
Important Links for ITI Limited Recruitment:-
|Notification||HR-FN Executives and trainees|
|Official Website||Click Here|