Balmer Lawrie Careers 2020 – Junior Officer – 10 Posts
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd (balmer lawrie careers) has announced notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer .This year, total No. of vacancies for Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd (balmer lawrie careers) recruitment's Junior Officer posts is 10.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd (balmer lawrie careers) , Junior Officer Vacancies
Online submission of application is permitted on the website Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd between 29.07.2020 to 17.08.2020. Candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of the following documents:-
- Age proof Certificate
- Class X (Marksheet & Pass Certificate)
- Class XII (Marksheet & Pass Certificate)
- Graduation/ Diploma Engineering (as applicable) (Marksheet & Pass Certificate)
- Experience Certificate (Employer wise). In the case of current employer, appointment letter and last month payslip to be uploaded
- Caste/Tribe/Community/Income/Disability Certificate - SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD/ES/EWS
After submission of application online, the candidates will be required to send self-attested photocopies of all the documents to the following address:
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment D-139, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi – 110020.
|31 July 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd (balmer lawrie careers)|
|Post Name||Junior Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Pay Scale||21750 – 65000|
- Payment Mode: Online (Credit Card, Debit Card, and Internet Banking).
Application Fee is Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) plus bank charges. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWD/ ES Categories shall be exempted from payment of Application Fees.
|Sr No||Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification|
|01||Junior Officer [Stores]||01||Bachelor in Commerce|
|02||Junior Officer [Site Operations]||01||Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) - Chemical|
|03||Junior Officer [Operations]||02||Graduate (Any Discipline)|
|04||Junior Officer [Accounts & Finance]||01||Bachelor in Commerce|
|05||Junior Officer [Technical Services]||01||Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) - Chemical / Leather Technology OR B.Sc. (Chemistry)|
|06||Junior Officer [Electrical]||01||Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) - Electrical with Electrical “C” License|
|07||Junior Officer [Warehouse Operations]||01||Graduate (Any Discipline)|
|08||Junior Officer [HR]||01||Graduate (Any Discipline)|
|09||Junior Officer [IT]||01||Graduate (Any Discipline)|
- The maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Degree(relevant discipline)/Diploma Discipline
One Year Working experience in SAP applications and Web-based applications, including experience in handling ticketing solution shall be preferred.
- The mode of selection is through an All India Written Examination.
- Only shortlisted candidates who are found prima facia eligible based on the details given in the application form shall be called for the Written Test.
- The examination shall consist of a single paper of 2 hours estimated duration having objective type multiple choice questions, which shall be conducted through Pencil-Paper mode. candidates shall be required to carry pen, pencil, eraser, sharpeners, and other necessary stationary on their a person on the date of the Written Examination.
- Start Date of Application: 29-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply: 17-08-2020
REFER OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLYING FOR ANY JOB. LINK BELOW
|Official Notification||Click Here|